This weekend will be our last weekend for cider and donuts—-while we had hoped to press cider one more time, nature once again rules and with the below freezing temperatures—we have had to turn off the water to our cider mill and jugging room. So hurry out to get cider in the next few days. On Saturday, we will make our last batch of donuts for the year—so we will have them available on Saturday and then what is left for Sunday rtmp 파일 다운로드.
The bakery is still taking orders for Thanksgiving and Holiday pies and other goodies. Stop in and fill out an order form or call us with your order, 269-244-5690–and let our wonderful bakers do the work for you! The last day to place a Thanksgiving order is Sunday, November 24th. Pick up for Thanksgiving orders will be Wednesday, November 27th, from 8 until 4.
Our “we still have too many apple problem” continues. We’re thankful for those of you who are still coming out and taking advantage of our end of season specials (listed below.) But we have decided to offer you a few other ways to get some apples out to folks: a local delivery service and a shipping service. We have received many calls from customers asking if we could ship apples for them and so we are now set up to do that. Finally….you can send a taste of “Corey Lake Orchards” to your friends, relatives or even yourself any where in the country Download the conalson mp3.
- We’ll be shipping apples by UPS or the US Postal Service (your pick)! For apple shipping, you need to visit our New Online Store. You can click the “online store” button on the right hand side of our website, or click here Seine's Row.
- To ensure quality, we’re offering apples that travel well: Fuji, Golden Delicious, Rome, Red Delicious, Pink Lady, and Northern Spy. We’ll be shipping on Mondays to ensure fresh delivery by Friday. We’re also shipping bosc pears, so take a look Fujitsu driver download.
- Check out our Corey Lake Orchard’s Student Care package in our new on-line store. If you know a student who could use a boost (remember finals are approaching), check out our campus care package which contains apples, pears, brownies from our bakery and a special surprise. Simply place an order with us through our new online store and click the Campus Care Package option 노병가 다운로드.
- Do you know a Western Michigan University student? Since they are local, you could show your support by buying a half-peck of apples through our apple delivery service, or you could take advantage of our WMU student Care Package! Exams start December 9th, and we’ll deliver care packages for free, complete with an encouraging smile, on Friday, December 6th 화면보호기 다운로드. Go to our new online store to order.
Apple Delivery information:
- Introducing apple delivery! That’s right 토마토팡 다운로드! If you live in Constantine, Kalamazoo, Portage, Schoolcraft, or Three Rivers, we’ll deliver up to 5 bushels of apples straight to your door for a delivery fee of $5. Click this link to look at a map of our delivery area, and give us a call at (269) 303-7157 to order and ask for Becca. These orders need to be prepaid with a credit card, so please have that available when you call Ninazal ied it.
- We’ll be delivering apples to Constantine and Three Rivers on Mondays, and Portage, Schoolcraft, and Kalamazoo on Mondays and Tuesdays every week. We can only do these deliveries if we have at least five people sign up each week, so if you’re interested, make sure you get a friend, neighbor or coworker to sign up too 시벨리우스 크랙 다운로드.
- For delivery we currently have: Fuji, Golden Delicious, Northern Spy, Rome, Red Delicious, Cortland and Jonathan in stock.
- All of the above apples are priced at $24 bushel, $13 half-bushel, $7 peck and $4 a half-peck (Plus the $5 delivery fee.)
The Brandy House will remain open for tasting and tours on Saturdays, from 1 to 4, through December. A sip of our brandy is sure to warm you up on these chilly days and come smell the wonderful aroma in our brandy room with all of the apples we are fermenting for apple brandy text-to-speech.
We will continue to be open daily in November, from 8 – 6. (we will be closed on Thanksgiving day.) Our last day of normal hours will be Saturday, November 30th. Depending on how many apples we have left then, we will publish our reduced hours in December.
- Our “Buy one; Get one or Give one” special will continue until we close for the year, so come on out and take advantage of it.
- Here’s the deal: You can buy any quantity of apples, and we will give you the same size quantity for free.** So, buy a bushel, get a free bushel….buy a 1/2 peck, get a free 1/2 peck, etc. Can’t use the extra bag of apples? Then we will be happy to donate it on your behalf to one of the many food banks in the area that we are supplying.
- This special will apply to the following varieties of apples which we currently have: Fuji, Golden Delicious, Honeycrisp, Northern Spy, Rome
- (**The BOGO offer is not a 50% off special, you must get the 2nd bag of apples).
- The BOGO special will not apply to the following varieties of apples which are already specially priced: Red Delicious (Bag your own 1/2 bushel for $5) and Cortland & Jonathan (1/2 price or $12 a bushel)
- Needless to say, this is a great time to stock up for the winter on apples. The apples that keep the best are: Northern Spy, Red Delicious, Rome, and Fuji. Pick up one of our information sheets when you are here on the best way to store apples.
- Note: The following apples are now gone for the year: Macintosh, Golden Supreme, Mutsu, Ida Red, Cameo, JonaGold, Braeburn, Pink Lady and Gala.
- For a description of these and all of the apples that we grow, please go to the apple listing on our website: http://www.coreylakeorchards.com/seasonal-offerings/apples/
Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards thanks you for buying local and we hope to see you out before we wrap up our season for good. Please have a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving reminds us once again how thankful we are for our customers. Beth