Our “we still have too many apple problem” continues. We’re thankful for those of you who are still coming out and taking advantage of our end of season specials (listed below.) But we have decided to offer you a few other ways to get some apples out to folks: a local delivery service and a shipping service. We have received many calls from customers asking if we could ship apples for them and so we are now set up to do that. Finally….you can send a taste of “Corey Lake Orchards” to your friends, relatives or even yourself any where in the country Overwatch Border Hack.
- We’ll be shipping apples by UPS or the US Postal Service (your pick)! For apple shipping, you need to visit our New Online Store. Yes, thanks to Mr 윈드리버 다운로드. Hubbard’s granddaughter Becca, she has helped us put up an online store. You can click the “online store” button on the right hand side of our website, or click here 메이트리 다운로드.
- To ensure quality, we’re offering apples that travel well: Fuji, Golden Delicious, Rome, Red Delicious, Pink Lady, and Northern Spy. We’ll be shipping on Mondays to ensure fresh delivery by Friday. We’re also shipping bosc pears, so take a look 이집트왕자 한국어 더빙 다운로드.
- Having a son in college, I decided it was important to create a special Corey Lake Orchard’s Student Care package in our new on-line store. If you know a student who could use a boost (remember finals are approaching), check out our campus care package which contains apples, pears, brownies from our bakery and a special surprise. Simply place an order with us through our new online store and click the Campus Care Package option 칼리 리눅스 한글 다운로드.
- Do you know a Western Michigan University student? Since they are local, you could show your support by buying a half-peck of apples through our apple delivery service, or you could take advantage of our WMU student Care Package! Exams start December 9th, and we’ll deliver care packages for free, complete with an encouraging smile, on Friday, December 6th 대성 skype 다운로드. Go to our new online store to order.
Apple Delivery information:
- Introducing apple delivery! That’s right nginx php file! If you live in Constantine, Kalamazoo, Portage, Schoolcraft, or Three Rivers, we’ll deliver up to 5 bushels of apples straight to your door for a delivery fee of $5. These orders need to be prepaid with a credit card, so please have that available when you call.
- We’ll be delivering apples to Constantine and Three Rivers on Mondays, and Portage, Schoolcraft, and Kalamazoo on Mondays and Tuesdays every week. We can only do these deliveries if we have at least five people sign up each week, so if you’re interested, make sure you get a friend, neighbor or coworker to sign up too.
- For delivery we currently have: Fuji, Golden Delicious, Northern Spy, Pink Lady, Rome, Red Delicious, Cortland and Jonathan in stock.
- All of the above apples are priced at $24 bushel, $13 half-bushel, $7 peck and $4 a half-peck (Plus the $5 delivery fee.)
The Brandy House will remain open for tasting and tours on Saturdays, from 1 to 4, through December. A sip of our brandy is sure to warm you up on these chilly days and come smell the wonderful aroma in our brandy room with all of the apples we are fermenting for apple brandy Sakura Nova Download.
The bakery is now taking orders for Thanksgiving and Holiday pies and other goodies. Stop in and fill out an order form and let our wonderful bakers do the work for you 맥 sierra 다운로드!
We will be making donuts in the bakery for two more weekends this year: this weekend (11-16 and 11-17) and next weekend (23 and 24). We will be pressing cider for two more weeks, our last day for cider for the year will be Friday, November 29th. Only two more weeks for that special fall treat of cider and donuts…. Download android server files.
You may have smelled something wonderful in the bakery last weekend. While the crew is busy making donuts, they are keeping a large kettle of apple butter or pear butter going. The apple butter is my mother’s recipe. We will be selling jars of this soon so keep this in mind for holiday gifts, teacher’s gifts or a nice hostess gift.
We will continue to be open daily in November, from 8 – 6. We will remain open as long as we have picked apples left to sell. With as many as we have left, we will probably be open daily through the month of November (we will be closed on Thanksgiving day.)
- Our “Buy one; Get one or Give one” special will continue until we close for the year, so come on out and take advantage of it.
- Here’s the deal: You can buy any quantity of apples, and we will give you the same size quantity for free.** So, buy a bushel, get a free bushel….buy a 1/2 peck, get a free 1/2 peck, etc. Can’t use the extra bag of apples? Then we will be happy to donate it on your behalf to one of the many food banks in the area that we are supplying.
- This special will apply to the following varieties of apples which we currently have: Fuji, Golden Delicious, Honeycrisp, Northern Spy, Pink Lady, Rome
- (**The BOGO offer is not a 50% off special, you must get the 2nd bag of apples).
- The BOGO special will not apply to the following varieties of apples which are already specially priced: Red Delicious (Bag your own 1/2 bushel for $5) and Cortland & Jonathan (1/2 price or $12 a bushel)
- Needless to say, this is a great time to stock up for the winter on apples. The apples that keep the best are: Northern Spy, Red Delicious, Rome, and Fuji. Pick up one of our information sheets when you are here on the best way to store apples.
- Note: The following apples are now gone for the year: Macintosh, Golden Supreme, Mutsu, Ida Red, Cameo, JonaGold, Braeburn, and Gala.
- For a description of these and all of the apples that we grow, please go to the apple listing on our website: http://www.coreylakeorchards.com/seasonal-offerings/apples/
U-Pick apples: If you live around here, you know all too well how cold it has gotten this week. So….the cold weather has finished off the grapes, but there are still good apples to pick. But….you need to hurry out because they won’t be in the orchard long. The cold weather is causing cause them to drop off the trees and also, we are pruning our orchards, and as we do, those orchards will not be available for U-Pick. If you want to pick apples, you need to come within the next week or 10 days. You can pick off the tree or the ground now for $5/bushel, perfect for making end of year cider or feeding animals.
Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards thanks you for buying local and we hope to see you out soon. Beth