We are now closed for the season, however, we still have the following items available and are happy to set up an appointment with you to get. Just call us at 269-244-5690.
- Apples: All bags of apples are Buy Two bags, Get One Free of any size. We have Cameo and Golden Delicious apples still available.
- Onions—2 bags for $10 (normally $8 bag)
- Winter squash, $1 each
- Becca’s organic produce. Fresh spinach, lettuce, kale, carrots, arugula, and garlic.
- Brandy, wine and our vast selection of hard ciders.
- Baked goods: Frozen” take and bake pies” and “take and bake muffins” in the bakery freezer–sorry but we only have apple pies left — but it is our famous Northern Spy pie!
- Maple Syrup and Honey
‘Twas days before Christmas and all thru the farm,
Many creatures were stirring, especially cute deer in the apple orchard ready to do great harm…
The baskets and bushels were put away for the year
And the thought of filling them again fills us with cheer.
Customers which had come, are gone for this season,
After all, why come to the farm in winter they reason?
Aaahhh, if only they knew how much fun (work) there is still,
So much to be done, despite the wind chill.
Pruning grapevines, readying the greenhouse and moving snow,
Tending the hoop house where greens and carrots (and weeds) now grow.
Making batches of hard cider, bottling, labeling and more
And tackling the office work, our least favorite chore.
End of year inventory has to be done,
Counting flour, now sugar, and spices, what fun!
Oh gosh, no apple bags, out of wine bags—all gone from the store,
And looking through seed catalogs makes us want to do more.
But we pause to take a minute to send out our cheer,
To our many cherished customers far and near:
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Good Solstice, hear, hear!
And our very best hope for a wonderful New Year!
Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards hopes you have a great season. Thanks as always for buying local.