We are now officially closed for the 2017 season, but we are always happy to meet you by appointment over the winter if you need any of the following:
- Baked goods: frozen take and bake pies
- Alcohol products: hard ciders, brandy, or wine,
- Other: honey, maple syrup and meat
- Animal Apples: $5 a bushel, bring containers
- Vegetables: certified organic spinach, kale, lettuce, scallions, garlic available all winter long (grown in our sun-heated hoophouse)
Starting January 9th we will have organic produce for sale in downtown Three Rivers. We will keep you posted on details.
Happenings on the Farm: We are thick into our winter pruning of grapes……a long job that takes us about 3 months! Seed catalogs are being pored over in front of the fire and orders being placed for next year. Somehow looking at those beautiful pictures of vegetables and fruit make us temporarily remember all the work that comes after the seeds arrive here! In a few weeks it will already be time to start the tomato plants growing for the greenhouse. But we are enjoying the slower pace of work for sure, taking the time to weed the hoophouse on sunny days and doing paperwork when it’s cloudy.
We’re hoping that your visits here to the farm this past year brought you joy, peace and good health. And we’re hoping that continues through the winter until we see you again next year! From all of us here at Corey Lake Orchards!
Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards thanks you for buying local and wishes you all the best in this winter season!