We’re wishing a Happy Mother’s Day to all those whom we call mothers. If you are out this weekend, please stop into our bakery where every mom (or those fulfilling the role) gets a free cake donut of their choice, as our acknowledgement and appreciation of how special you are.
Here’s what we have on the market right now:
Asparagus: We are picking asparagus and should have it through the weekend. The return of cool weather will slow it up a bit Cheat Engine 6.7 Download. As always, it is best to call before you come out to make sure we have some. 269-244-5690 – we can definitely put back an order for you too. As soon as it gets warm again, we should have plenty! Asparagus pricing this year is $2.50 a pound; 3 pounds for $7; or 5 pounds for $11.50. If you get 10 pounds or more, it goes to $2.20 a pound 사람냄새 다운로드.
Rhubarb is ready! Available now for $2.50 a pound. f you need 10 pounds or more, ($2.00 lb) please call us to order.
Bedding plants: They are here!!
- Cole crops: Cabbage, kale, brussels sprouts, various lettuce varieties, broccoli, chard, and spinach
- Flower annuals: We have a huge selection of flower annuals….too many to list
- Tomato plants: We have a large selection of tomatoes (all the ones that we grow here in our own fields) plus mini tomatoes like grape and cherry
- Other “heat loving” vegetable plants like peppers, cucumbers, melons, squash, and eggplant
- Hanging flower basets: We have lots of hanging baskets, including some of the favorites we carry every year
- Lettuce bowls, for your “pick your own salad”
- Specialty pots made up with flower and herb arrangements
- Large tomato and pepper plants for your patio, porch or yard
Straw: We have extra bales of straw available for your mulching needs 윈도우 서버 2003 iso 다운로드. They are $6/bale or 4 bales for $20.
We are currently harvesting lettuce from our certified organic hoophouse. We also have some kale and some spinach – call if you want it for sure and we’ll put some on hold for you.
The bakery seemed to be a popular place on opening weekend and the bakers have worked hard this week to have everything ready for this weekend, including making their special chocolate cream pies. This weekend’s offerings will be:
- Cookies: Flower Cut Outs, M&M “Monster” Cookies, Ginger Molasses, S’mores, and Lemon
- Pies: Apple, Blueberry, Cherry, Peach, Rhubarb and Strawberry Rhubarb and Chocolate Cream
- Breads: Whole Wheat, Whole Grain, Cinnamon, Hamburger and Hotdog Buns
- Cinnamon Rolls, Sticky Buns, Yeast Donuts
- Summer Flavors cake donuts: Buttermilk, Blueberry, and Cherry
Local Gluten free items are now available. We are partnering with Gluten Free Sensations in Three Rivers and will offer many of their gluten free products, made in their gluten free bakery, frozen and delivered to our bakery freezer. Today we stocked brownies, cookies, cinnamon rolls, cherry and apple pies, and granola 팔당댐 다운로드. Learn more about them here: Gluten Free Sensations
We also are partnering with Jake’s Country Meats in Cassopolis to supply us with pork products. Now available in the bakery freezer are brats, pork sausage links, bacon and snacking sticks. Pick up a flyer about them next to our freezer or learn more about them here: Jake’s Country Meats
Hard Ciders, Wine and Brandies: We have lots of ciders, including Brunch, Ginger, Hometown Hero, Hopped, Currant/Cacao, Sweet, Semi-Sweet, and Dry ciders traces. We also have our full line of Hubbard’s Brandy, Double Cherry Wine, and Kaiser Cyser.
Our cider is also available at The Local in Centreville, The Riviera in Three Rivers, Dussel’s Farm Market in Cassopolis, and Craft Beer Cellar in Grand Rapids. We will re-open our cider and brandy tastings on Memorial Day Weekend.
Mother’s Day ideas
- We can do gift certificates to allow them to pick out their own goodies. We can do these over the phone with a credit card and mail out for you, or have it waiting for the gift recipient to pick up here 웹스퀘어 2.0 다운로드.
- We have lots of gift items, gift basket ideas, flower baskets or get her favorite pie or hard cider!
- Making Mom breakfast? You can get the sausage or bacon, local made pancake mix and maple syrup here from Maple Row SugarHouse: Maple Row SugarHouse
Happenings on the Farm:
Our wonderful team here has worked tirelessly to get the market area ready for another season. This week weeds came out, flowers and herbs went in, grass got cut, trees got trimmed, the large backyard we share with our customers became full of comfortable chairs, tables, and play things. New items we are carrying came in and we’ll begin to feature those as the weeks go on. And we haven’t finished….but we’re getting there sqlyog 다운로드.
Cherry trees are now losing their blossoms and the petals in this cold has us remembering snow storms!Plums and peaches are just finishing bloom stage, and it is exciting to see blueberries, strawberries and apples beginning to bloom. Even more exciting was seeing the blossoms full of bees–busy doing their job of pollinating. We’re keeping our fingers crossed for a good fruit set this year 벡터 지도 다운로드.
Plant, plant, plant. The beautiful weather early in the week allowed us to continue on with planting. The summer-like weather lured Beth into planting tomatoes, peppers and squash, which usually wait until later in May. In your own gardens, follow at your own risk! Three plantings of sweet corn are now in and coming up along with two plantings of green beans. Who’s ready for fresh green beans 한글 윈도우 95 다운로드?
The enormous oak log that has been sitting in front of the market which has intrigued many of you has now taken its final shape in the process of becoming a bench with foot rests. The inspiration for this came from my winter trip to California. As soon as I saw this, I wanted one for our farm. My son Jay (who is in the tree business) found this log, brought it here (no small task!) and carved it yesterday for my Mother’s Day gift. We’re still finishing it up, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I do 소닉 r 다운로드. I’m thinking he’s off the hook for Mother’s Day gifts for many years to come. (See pictures below of this endeavor.)
Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards thanks you for buying local and sends our best Mother’s Day wishes!