“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert, Author
The market is closed for the 2018 season and our bookmark is in place movie re-review. We promise to stay in touch with you via email, Facebook and Instagram posts. We are already enjoying the post closing days at a slower pace for sure Download batting practice!
We truly appreciated everyone who came out the last few days and donated to our food bank box. We matched those donations and lots of crates of apples, squash, and onions are going out this week to our local food bank our app.
Where can you get our wines, brandies, and ciders in the winter?
- Our brandies and wines are available by appointment – call us at (269) 244-5690 and leave a message if we don’t answer, and we’ll help you out 리눅스 git 다운로드.
- Come see us at the Riviera Theatre’s Holiday Wine Night on November 16th. They have a great selection of wines for sale, as well as a full variety of our hard ciders, all at great prices Sims 4. Always a great event. http://www.trriviera.com/event/winetasting/
- Buy from one of our local partners!
- Kalamazoo customers, you can now get us at Salut Market on Westnedge Hill 윈도우10 엑셀 다운로드. Many of you had asked where oh where you could get our hard cider closer to home. If you’ve never been into this amazing bottle shop, we seriously recommend it 올마스터 다운로드. Lots of specialty wines, cheeses, and other foods, and now our hard cider too.
- We’ll be delivering several hard ciders to Mega-Bev in Oshtemo that should be for sale next week 한쿠아 다운로드. They’re right off of 131, have an incredible selection of beers, wines, spirits, cocktail foods, gifts, and more, and they’re also a family-owned business with a strong local commitment and we really appreciate their support 알파고 다운로드.
- Bars that carry some of our ciders to drink there or to take home include The Riviera Theatre in Three Rivers, Salut Tasting Room on Westnedge Hill, and The Local in Centreville, Michigan format factory 다운로드.
- We also have bottled cider at Hoffman Street Grocery in Three Rivers, kegged cider at Rooster’s Wing Shack, and bottled cider at Dussel’s in Cass. We are so grateful to our local partners who sell our ciders.
Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards thanks you for your patronage in 2018 and for buying local!