While the market is closed as we take our winter breather, we also know that some of you would like to pick up items we might still have for yourself or others 한니발 시즌3 다운로드. We know a lot of customers like giving hard ciders and brandies as gifts, and we’re happy to help you choose something local and special. We’re also happy to get you some healthy produce 마메 한글판 다운로드! Here’s what is available:
Onions: Due to having such a great onion crop, we still have bags of beautiful onions and they are cured to keep Download The Avengers Sybilwar. They are $9 for a 10 pound bag, buy 2, get one free.
Organic Lettuce and Carrots: Becca keeps produce warm and cozy all winter long in the hoophouse – if you’d like some lettuce or carrots for winter salads and snacking, please call and set up an appointment TVCast. If we’re out we’ll harvest “on demand” and we promise it’s fresh and tasty – all the cold really makes for tasty, sweet veggies 소피와 드래곤 다운로드. Some kale available too.
“Take and Bake” Pies: Our busy apple peelers and bakery elves have been in over the last few weeks processing our great Northern Spy apples for pies Download cinema heaven subtitles. Which means: you can get our pies and bake them in your own oven, meaning you get the deliciousness, the amazing smell of apple pie wafting through your house, all of the glory and none of the mess of making a pie from scratch mpp 뷰어 다운로드. You can get these by appointment as well. Call us at 269-244-5690.
Hard Ciders: Becca made a special winter cider with hibiscus, lime, and spice that’s now available and it is scrumptious 아이 툴즈 다운로드. We also have: Hometown Hero (blackberry/elderberry/rose hip), Preach (pear/peach), Brunch (maple/vanilla), Hopped, Blueberry, Ginger, Standard Sweet, Standard Dry, Semi-Sweet, Cortabella, United Squash Federation, Kaiser Cyser, and Cherry Wine hive-0.9.0 다운로드. As always, we have mix and match deals on small bottles and deals on large bottles.
For spirits, we have: Apple Brandy (Oak-Aged and Glass-Aged), Cherry Brandy, Niagara Grape Brandy, Double-Distilled Niagara Grape Brandy, Concord Brandy, Grappa, Peach Brandy, Pear Brandy, and new: Crane’s Cry Rye Whiskey xcode4 다운로드. Becca made this small, 15-gallon batch of whiskey and has been aging it for a good long while. If you like whiskey, try it out.
Where can you get our wines, brandies, and ciders in the winter?
- Our brandies and wines are available by appointment – call us at (269) 244-5690 and leave a message if we don’t answer, and we’ll help you out.
- Buy from one of our local partners!
- Kalamazoo customers, you can now get us at Salut Market on Westnedge Hil. Many of you had asked where oh where you could get our hard cider closer to home. If you’ve never been into this amazing bottle shop, we seriously recommend it. Lots of specialty wines, cheeses, and other foods, and now our hard cider too.
- Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids Customers: Mega-Bev! They’re right off of 131, have an incredible selection of beers, wines, spirits, cocktail foods, gifts, and more, and they’re also a family-owned business with a strong local commitment and we really appreciate their support.
- Bars that carry some of our ciders to drink there or to take home include The Riviera Theatre in Three Rivers, Salut Tasting Room on Westnedge Hill, and The Local in Centreville, Michigan.
- We also have bottled cider at Hoffman Street Grocery in Three Rivers.
Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards thanks you for your patronage in 2018 and for buying local!