We say this every year as the schools start up, how did another summer come and go so quickly? All the signals were there: summer crops waning, back to school sales, apples starting, the darkness in the mornings….we hope you had a great summer and wish all of the kids returning to school a great year 인스 타 그램 사진 다운로드!
Goodbye to another year of sunflowers 지메일 무료 다운로드!
All good things must come to an end, and so it is with the sunflower field experience. We thank so many of you for coming out to enjoy them while they were in bloom. Friday, August 23rd will be the last day we will be open for sunflowers 크롬 플래시 비디오 다운로드.
Bird Lovers, stay tuned, in a few weeks we will be offering the chance to pick the heads for birdseed for your feathered friends.
What is on the market now:
- Vegetables: cabbage, cucumbers, yellow summer squash, fresh dug onions, new potatoes (Red Norland and Yukon Gold), green beans, brussel sprouts, cherry/grape tomatoes, regular field tomatoes–red and green, spaghetti squash, garlic Download the dmotion video.
- Fruit: Blueberries, Summer apples, Cantaloupe, seeded watermelon
- U-pick herbs
- U-Pick flowers
Are you canning or freezing? We can still get bushels of sweet corn, tomatoes, peppers and green beans. Please call us to order ahead 두사랑 mp3 다운로드.
Two of the most frequently asked questions are: How long will you have tomatoes? Answer, until the first frost, and if you can tell us when that would be we’d love to know ahead of time! How much longer will you have sweet corn? Answer: Into September, for sure through Labor Day Weekend it to Korea Showpro!
For those wondering about fall apple and grapes, please know they are both running at least one week later than normal, due to the cool spring. We have some good summer apples in now for eating or cooking (and for those school lunch boxes!). After Labor Day weekend, we will publish an apple estimate chart on when the different varieties will be ready. For grapes, check back with us in the middle of September to see how they are coming along, but they are typically not ready until the last week of September Sin and Bee with the movie God.
Some of you are still inquiring about peaches and pears (which normally we would have now). We lost both of these crops due to the winter polar vortex. So there are none available at our farm this year 삼시세끼 산촌편 9회 다운로드. Sorry…..
This weekend in the bakery we are featuring a fall favorite pie: Cherry Berry 빠른톡 다운로드. This is a great sweet/tart pie with the perfect blend of cherries, blueberries, and dried cranberries! We will have fall flavored donuts-Apple cider, Pumpkin and Buttermilk (available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) 윈도우 지뢰찾기 다운로드. If you would like anything reserved, give us a call at 269-244-5690 and we would be happy to save it for you!
This weekend’s offerings will be:
- Cookies: Sunflower Cut Out cookies, Frosted Lemon, M&M “Monster”, Chaos, Mudslide, and Salted Caramel
- Pies: Blueberry, Cherry, Cherry Berry (Cherries, blueberries, and dried cranberries) and Strawberry Rhubarb.
- Breads: Mill Grain, Wheat and Rye Herb, Potato Scallion, and Herb Baguette. Whole Wheat, Honey Oatmeal, Cinnamon, Italian, Tuscan, Hamburger and Hotdog Buns
- Note: We are sorry we will not have focaccia bread until September due to a supplier issue 🙁
- Cinnamon Rolls, Sticky Buns, Yeast Donuts, muffins, scones
- Dessert bars: peanut butter mousse, chocolate caramel, lemon burst, chocolate truffle, Key lime pie bomb, chocolate and white mousse
- Fall flavors cake donuts: Buttermilk, Apple Cider, and Pumpkin (Available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Slushies- 3 flavors; Unpasteurized Apple Cider, White Grape Peach, and Grape blend.
Also in the bakery you can find:
- Local Gluten free items
- Local Plainwell Ice cream to scoop out with pie.
- Jake’s Country Meats, pork products
- Welch’s juice products, from Lawton
- Local chocolates
- Brandies: Pear, Grape, Apple, Cherry, Peach, and Grappa
- Rye Whiskey
- Wines: Double Cherry and New: Peach and Honey (already a favorite by those who have tried it)
- Hard Cider flavors: Standard Dry, Standard Sweet, Bark Bite, Cortabella, Currant/Cacoa, United Squash Federation, Ginger, Strawberry and Brunch.
- Brandy tours and tasting is available every Saturday from 1 until 3 pm, in the Brandy Barn/Distillery. Bruce, our brandy maker will be there to welcome you, talk with you about our process, offer sample brandy and some hard ciders as well! It’s always an interesting and fun experience.
- Two more chances for Happy Hour! Happy Hour, with free cider samples for the tasting, happens on Saturday from 3 to 6 through Labor Day weekend. This weekend find us in the “onion barn” at the top of the hill. If you want to taste more than the three free samples, ciders can be purchased for continued enjoyment here or to take home.
Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards appreciates you buying local!
Reminder: Corey Lake Orchards is closed every Tuesday. We will continue to share this notice since it is a major change. As a small family business, we have begun to realize that to best serve our customers with an exceptional product and experience, we need a down day once per week to regroup, reorganize, and re-energize.