Our market and bakery will be open this Saturday from 9 until 3. Here’s what’s going on:
Happenings in the bakery (where it is warm!)
- If you have a “take and bake” holiday pie order already in, please stop by and pick it up, or make arrangements with us to pick it up by appointment another time.
- if you didn’t have your “take and bake” pie order in, call us immediately at 269-244-5690 and tells us what you’d like!
- There will be limited supplies of extra pies the bakers have made for walk-in purchases on Saturday.
- If you can’t wait any longer to have a Corey Lake Orchards donut, we will be making them fresh that day! YES, we said we are MAKING DONUTS!
- Hot mulled cider or coffee available
- Hard cider tasting available from 9 until 3
In the Market:
- Apples: We have bags of the following apples left: Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Rome and Jonathan. A bag of fresh, healthy apples is a great hostess gift to take during the holiday gatherings!
- Fresh Sweet Cider: This is a Maybe.….we are going to try to make some on Thursday for hard cider, and if all goes well, we will jug a few gallons to sell. If you want to give us a call on Friday, we’ll let you know if we will have it or not.
- Squash: Butter Cup, Autumn Harvest and Baked Potato Squash
- Fresh picked sage will be available from our Herb garden for your holiday cooking needs.
Brandy tasting and tours: Available with Bruce from 1 until 3, in the Brandy distillery.
Stock up on Hard ciders or brandy: These will be on display and for sale in the bakery on Saturday. These also make great gifts for the holidays.
And while you are in the area, make sure to visit the Norton Elementary School for their annual Craft and Vendor Show, one of the best in the area!
Hoping to see you this weekend! All of us at Corey Lake Orchards!