Our market and bakery will be open this Saturday from 9 until 3. Here’s what’s going on:
Happenings in the bakery (where it is warm!)
- If you have a “take and bake” holiday pie order already in, please stop by and pick it up, or make arrangements with us to pick it up by appointment another time 사카모토입니다만 다운로드.
- if you didn’t have your “take and bake” pie order in, call us immediately at 269-244-5690 and tells us what you’d like horror game Eve!
- There will be limited supplies of extra pies the bakers have made for walk-in purchases on Saturday.
- If you can’t wait any longer to have a Corey Lake Orchards donut, we will be making them fresh that day 영화 인천상륙작전 다운로드! YES, we said we are MAKING DONUTS!
- Hot mulled cider or coffee available
- Hard cider tasting available from 9 until 3
In the Market:
- Apples: We have bags of the following apples left: Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Rome and Jonathan. A bag of fresh, healthy apples is a great hostess gift to take during the holiday gatherings 피피루 안전특공대 다운로드!
- Fresh Sweet Cider: This is a Maybe.….we are going to try to make some on Thursday for hard cider, and if all goes well, we will jug a few gallons to sell. If you want to give us a call on Friday, we’ll let you know if we will have it or not 스핑크스 다운로드.
- Squash: Butter Cup, Autumn Harvest and Baked Potato Squash
- Fresh picked sage will be available from our Herb garden for your holiday cooking needs Mario Kart nds.
Brandy tasting and tours: Available with Bruce from 1 until 3, in the Brandy distillery Download the aac file.
Stock up on Hard ciders or brandy: These will be on display and for sale in the bakery on Saturday. These also make great gifts for the holidays original font.
And while you are in the area, make sure to visit the Norton Elementary School for their annual Craft and Vendor Show, one of the best in the area!
Hoping to see you this weekend! All of us at Corey Lake Orchards!